1. In Silence, connect with your Light at the Center of your Game. (Light a candle for a special acknowledgement.)
Explore a deeper level of playing the GAME by ordering the Essential GAME package through the website or calling
1. Light at the Center: Soulitaire can be played anywhere and anytime. This version of THE GAME is played in silence. No outer words are used, as we focus on our inner dialogue. It works best to find a quiet place and take a few moments to clear your mind and "get centered." If you meditate this is a good time to practice. If you don’t meditate simply take a deep breath, relax and open your mind. Allow thoughts to pass through your mind, like clouds in the sky. The goal is to create an inner connection to your own "light at the center of your Game," allowing you to open up to your intuition, so your intention can flow freely and become clear.
2. Find your Intention: Connect with any Intention, or purpose, or wish, which is important for you to look deeper into now. This could be something profound, as a soul purpose, or something superficial, as a mundane concern. An intention can be expressed through a "Birthday wish," or "New Year resolution." It could also be used to focus on a personal affirmation. Remember that this is within an inner dialogue, so this could arise as a feeling, so find a few words to describe your purpose of this play. Write down your Intention on a GAME "Symbol Screen." or in your Journal.
3. Lifecircle™ cycle (card 1): Hold the Lifecircle deck in your hands, or spread the cards in a circle. Focus your attention on your Intention and randomly choose a card that has been attracted to your present life play. Selecting a Lifecircle card is like setting the stage for your first scene of a three-act play. As you look at the Lifecircle card make a "connection" with the color, symbol and words associated. Take note of your "inner dialogue" as you continue to make bridges between your Intention and the cards you pull. Pay attention to the first thing that comes to mind. This is normally the most important association. Jot down any notes about the meaning or feelings that arise.
4. Challenge / Relate cycle (card 2): Now you have a choice. From that inner dialogue you can formulate an inner challenge or relate, drawing from the Challenge deck or Relate deck. A Challenge is more of a yes no, polarized response, or a way to drill deeper into an issue with an obvious feedback. The GAME will deliver either a "Words of Wisdom" (+) or a "Warning Sign" (-). Through a "Relate" you will gain feedback that is not as black and white. The cards have either "Power words," which are affirmations, or "Communication Tools and Devices." These symbols help tie the story together as part of the 3-act play being developed. Write down any associations and feelings that might arise.
You can share your process with others, or with yourself in future sessions. When sharing how to play any version of THE GAME, Soulitaire is a process that offers basic essentials stressing the importance of our inner connection. Email info@XTHEGAME.com or call 408-395-9665 if interested to purchase a collectible print copy of the GAME eXperience, or to become an Ambassador.